So- here we are...Gretta came home last weekend and we did amazing work in moving forward. Gretta worked that Architecture degree and has AUTOCADD going for it...in fact, we are hitting V2 of our plans. Now- why would you think I had access to the plans? Gretta was going to post them but work and real life got in the way...so I will post this, an image she texted to me.
At first we planned on a 28' trailer yet realized it would be width that would work better so we downsized to a 24' trailer for huge savings and only a double axel. The big takeaway from this is that we are planning a sleeping loft and a storage loft connected with a 2' storage level. We are quiet sure a composting toilet is in the mix, a 3/4 stove and refrigerator, stackable washer/dryer, wet room lavatory, stairs (maybe) to sleeping loft, and I am gonna build a couch that doubles as a full size mattes bed. So, consider yourself up to date as of Feb 6, 2017.
Orin had another knee replaced today so lets send the ol' boy some love.
Elsa is now just shy of 50#
Gretta is coming home this weekend
I scored in 13 of 20 rounds at the grocery match on Saturday night!
Don't be shy--- POST COMMENTS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment